“Pavers refer to Line Striping as the “icing” on a cake.”
High Quality Line Striping
Our team at Quick Lot is equipped to handle any size asphalt striping using the most modern equipment and material.
Our experience in parking lot planning and application is unmatched!
Line Striping Services
We provide pavements the marking services and we perform all types of line striping including:
- New Parking lots layouts including: single, double lines, handicapped symbols, arrows, letters, curb painting and light pole bases.
- Line striping over sealcoat.
- Parking Re-striping.
We provide all these services guaranteeing the best paints, materials and equipment used.
We provide competitive pricing, flexible scheduling and accurate project completion time.
Know more about Our Service
The dry time for your striping job varies according to which materials you use. (Learn more about the different types of striping materials here.) However, let’s assume you’re using waterborne paint:
Paint is normally drivable after one hour – in a hot summer day in the sun it’s dry to the touch in under 60 seconds.
Lines are totally cured in about four hours, depending on weather conditions
Colder weather and lack of direct sunlight can lengthen dry time
In colder weather, solvent based traffic paint is recommended
Whenever we talk about “normal” or “typical” conditions, we’re thinking about temperatures over 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
There are no fixed prices for line striping. The size of your lot, what part of the country and whether it’s a re-stripe or layout among other things affect the cost.
In our market we see prices in the following ranges:
Parking Stall $2.50 – $6.00
Double Lined Stall $6.00 – $9.00
Handicap Symbols $20.00 – $35.00
Arrow $10.00 – $20.00
Stop Bar $15.00 – $30.00
There is very little you need to do for us, but there are a few things that help us complete our job quickly and effectively.
Clear the area of all vehicles – for apartment complexes this usually means giving tenants lots of notice leading up to the scheduled work date.
Keep irrigation systems off leading up to the scheduled work date. Paint cannot be applied to wet pavement.
Inform your staff and customers – if possible – that you have scheduled striping.
If you can take care of those four issues, we’ll take care of the rest!
In reality, asphalt striping is the unsung hero of drivers everywhere. It offers lots of obvious and not-so-obvious benefits, but these are two of the biggest.
- Striping keeps people safe
- Asphalt striping introduces clarity wherever vehicles operate. The white, yellow, and blue paints tell drivers where to go, what part of the pathway belongs to them, and where pedestrians may be. When your striping begins to fade, this clarity disappears. Confusion on streets and in parking lots makes conditions risky for drivers and downright dangerous for pedestrians.
- Every street, garage, and parking lot are different. The conditions that affect your lot could be different from those that affect your neighbor’s.
- Restripe Job with Extra Space for Doors
- Restriping your parking spaces can leave more room for drivers entering and exiting their vehicles.
- Looks matter
Another important reason to maintain your parking lot’s striping is that looks matter to customers. A study about store appearance revealed that:
- 86% of customers develop a negative opinion based on dirty floors
- 74% of customers develop a negative opinion based on dustiness
- 68% of customers develop a negative opinion based on window smudges
If parking lot appearance is even half as important to customers as those other criteria, then it’s too significant to let deteriorate.